Major Bug Fix Completed
August 1, 2006
MasterTracks Pro for windows has been fixed. The easiest to use MIDI sequencer on the market is once again in full working order.
We know that many of you have shared in the frustrations of some of the bugs that were in MTPro 6.8.3. The software primarily worked, after you may have contacted technical support or visited our knowledgebase. The bugs in the code frustrated our developers too. However, our new, crackerjack developers went right to work on MasterTracks Pro after completing the rebuilding of Encore and Musictime Deluxe for Mac OSX.
Registered users may download the upgrade patch directly by clicking on this link:
The following bugs were fixed:
1) edit sysex, program crash
2) Slide data didn't work right
3) single clicks in the track editor didn't open windows
4) shift/click to the record controller info didn't work
5) Request to make "Choose Instrument" dialog bigger so no need for scroll bar didn't work
6) menu inactivated at song end, including Save Preferences.
7) click any .mts file to open - error message ": only allowed with drive letter" would show
8) Thru on a B-port channel, it plays through the correct channel, but on the A-port.
9) songs couldn't be reordered like on Mac
10) Stuck Sound when hit stop in middle of sustained note
11) empty field boxes in the Track Editor Program Name column were filled with a whole bunch of grayed-out characters
12) in Windows 2000 and XP taskmanager ran at 99%
13) now tempo offset affects current time
14) Current time" changes according to time base setting
15) mousing deactivated main menu
16) external sync was non functional
17) timing/tempo issue in playback/record caused a gradual "lag"
We know this bug fix has been a long time coming and we really appreciate the patience many of you have afforded us.