Well... as usual, some goofy stuff going on (I think)
- I can't get the Master Volume to keep its setting when I close and reopen a song.
- If you mute a track and save, when you reopen a song, the track is un-muted.
- You can't minimize MTP... if you do, you can't open it, you have to EndTask and start it up again.
- If you leave empty tracks (Drums on track 1, nothing on track 2, bass on track 3)... when you close and reopen, all the tracks are crunched together (bass goes to track 2).
- While a sequence is running, if you want to make a change to a track, like velocity, sometimes the GUI freezes (the sequence still plays) but you have to EndTask to stop MTP.
- If you have a lot of songs open (like the first set at a performance), sometimes when you play a song, a different song name shows up in the windows that should show the correct song name... the song that you want is playing, but it is labbeled something different in the GUI.
I think there are others, but I can't think of them now... Is there any time line as to a new MasterTracks?